Monday, February 13

Wait, what?

Max and I were just talking about fun things on the computer and he asked what a "blog" was.  I brought up this little blog to show him and ...HOLY SMOKES, I haven't written anything since November?  No way!  I mean, I knew it's been a long time, but I guess I didn't realize it was THAT long.

I wonder why that is.  Maybe there was nothing to share?  Nah.  My kids are funny as all get out and crazy smart (smarter than Momma sometimes even).  Maybe because our life returned to normal after Matt got back?  Really? What exactly IS normal?  I think it's because Facebook has taken over...

I have a few videos to post of fun accomplishments of Payton's.  And then I have some pictures of projects I've done around the house.  And of course, I have funny Maxwell stories.

I just hope I get it all up here and get back in the swing of posting on the blog...

1 comment:

Gene said...

Nice to see you back blogging Love Mom K. Love u much