Wednesday, July 1

Happy Birthday, Husband.

Today, my loving husband turns 30 years old. While I would love to turn this into a big post about how he's older than me, I'll be 30 in 6 weeks, so I can't really say much.

Matt and I met when we had just turned 19 years old. That seems like a lifetime ago. Since then, he's become my rock, my supporter and my partner in life. There is little that we don't know about each other and we have learned so much about each other and life together that now it's hard to imagine life without each other.

He's an amazingly compassionate man.
He's a good listener (most of the time).
He is a wonderful father.
He's a loving husband.
He's a dedicated employee.
He's smart.
He's good looking.
and
He's mine. All mine!

Matt, thank you for all your love.
I hope you have an amazing year and many more yet to come.
I love you.

3 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

He really is a great guy. Anyone who knows you, doesn't have to be convinced (makes good PG goodies too) Happy 30th Matt!!

Anonymous said...

Yes you are blessed with a great man if I may say so myself Lov Mom K.
And again Happy Birthday Matt

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Wishing you a year filled with love, laughter and abundance!