Monday, February 18

Oh it's been so long...

There is no way to begin to update you on the things that have happened since the last post nearly 8 months ago.

This past year was full of changes.  Matt is currently deployed to a far off desert place.  I left my job in the fall and this year has been spent homeschooling the boys.  We've had quite a bit of illness and injury with our parents this year. Thankfully, with our homeschooling, we've been able to travel between the homes and help out as needed.

The boys are big and adorable.  Maxwell just turned six and Payton is approaching his double-digits with fury.  They keep me busy, but so very happy.

I'm going to try blogging again.  I have so many things on my mind and in my heart, especially regarding the homeschooling.  I feel like I need a place to put it all...hopefully this works (again).

2 comments:

Gene said...

glad you are back !!!! Love you much.. Mom K

The D'Alessandro Family said...

i haven't checked this in quite a long time, but something told me to look and here you are! welcome back :)