Wednesday, October 20

Where have you been!?!?!?!

Gosh.  Life is busy!  School, work, volleyball, kids, birthdays, anniversaries, friends, family, fall, holidays...the list just goes on.

Things are going well here.  Matt and I just celebrated our 9th year of marriage.  It's still a single digit, but it's pretty impressive to me.  I'm really happy.  He's really happy.  Our kids rock and our love grows.  What more can a girl ask for?!

We got a new family van (she doesn't have a name yet).  On Friday we sent the kids to my inlaws (Thanks, Dot & Gene!!!) and we headed to OH to pick up the van.  We spent a night with my aunt & uncle and then turned around to come home.  We took a long, leisurely trip home and had a great time just the two of us, enjoying each other's company and...of course, the love we share. (Gosh, I'm such a SAP!)

I did get the chance to take some good photos that can be seen on my photo blog.  Check 'em out if you have time.

Otherwise, just hang on for an update again...when I find the time!

No comments: