Tuesday, November 27

Christmas!

I LOVE Christmas! It's, by far, my favorite holiday. I have 1/2 my Christmas shopping done. My tree is up and decorated. I've been listening to Christmas music for several weeks already. My house is almost 100% decorated. I've got the date for my "Christmas" party.

But something is missing. It's hard to really enjoy a holiday when the person you share a house with doesn't like the holiday. He complains about the music. He doesn't help with any decorating...putting it up or taking it down. He doesn't want to do anything. I do all the shopping and wrapping.

I just wish he'd at least fake excitement for the holiday...for my sake and the sake of our 4 year old. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to ramp up my excitement to make up for his lack of it. Yeah. That'll teach him!

No comments: