Tuesday, April 14

Busy, Busy, Busy

Seems that we've been moving non-stop since Thursday when Payton had his last day of school. The kids have been getting to bed late every night until Monday when they finally got to bed at 7pm as usual. I apologize for no pictures in the next few posts. I have some great ones too, but our card reader died Sunday. Soon I hope to have a new one and we can upload what we have.

Friday was a lot of fun, spending time with friends and then we went to the Good Friday service at church. They did an amazing painting during the service of the face of Jesus. The canvas started out blank, moved to words and pictures and then became this....all painted from the back side of the screen. The entire service was moving and enjoyable. Payton sat with us the whole time and enjoyed himself too.

Saturday, I spent the day prepping eggs and a few other dishes for Easter Sunday. We colored eggs in the afternoon and made cookies too. Sunday, we went to the early service and then drove to Toledo to spend the day with Matt's side of the family. Unfortunately, Matt had to work, so it was just me and the boys.

Easter Day with the Kobylak family is always a lot of fun. They hid 81 eggs in the back yard this year and the boys (and older cousins) had a great time finding them. I think there are still a few missing though. The rest of the day was spent eating and enjoying time together. I have some good pictures I'll upload when I get the card reader back.

Monday, we came home and I started to feel sick again. I'm not sure what's going on...I seem to get better and then 2 days later I'm sick again. I have a lot of pain, chills, and general soreness and I don't want to eat anything. Hopefully it'll pass soon!

I hope you all had a great Easter and I'll try to update with our fun Spring Break plans. But for now...we're staying home today. Momma needs a nap!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Feel Better Soon!!!

Anonymous said...

It's just the stuff that going around, you feel better then it comes back, a lot of people around here are having the same affects from being sick. I hope it passes soon for you. Love Mom K

The D'Alessandro Family said...

I hope you're feeling a little better today. And I love the new background!