Wednesday, April 29

Update...

Well, we're alive still. Our new computer will be delivered on Saturday at Payton's birthday party by my wonderful loving brother. We won't get around to hooking it up until Sunday night, but I should be back online by Monday!!!

The boys are well. Crazy and ready to play outside everyday, but well. Matt has a great job opprotunity starting on the 5th. If you see him, be sure to ask him about the details! I'm so proud of him.

Payton's birthday party is this coming weekend in Ohio. I have a ton to do still. I hope I have enough time to get everything together!

Enjoy the happy, sunny, springtime weather!!

2 comments:

Kim Cervone said...

Awesome Matt!! I can't wait to hear details : )

The Three Little Bears said...

I just want to tell you thank for taking the time to comment on my post today. It was hard for me to write and even harder to publish it. I love and admire my friends so much (especially since I am SO picky about who my friends are) that this has been weighing on my mind for a while. And it certainly is taking away from the pregnancy experience and I can tell that it is stressing me out because for the first time since I've gotten pregnant, my IBS (irritable bowel) is acting up and my braxton hicks contractions are also bothering me more and becoming more concerning.

But it really helped me SOOOOO much to hear the loving support from others. In fact, after I read all the comments, my husband walked in the room and I burst into tears and had myself a really good cry while he held me. It was the first time this whole pregnancy that I've done that and it was much needed! Because of that, it will be so much easier to move forward and keep my eye on the finishing line.

Thank you so much....