Wednesday, August 5

traveling different paths

We're all going our separate ways this week. Matt heading to Indiana for military stuff. Payton heading to Ohio for a week with my parents. Max and I will be hanging around locally catching up with friends and we have a special weekend ahead of us.

It's going to be weird...not having my husband or my oldest child around. Max will be lonely without his brother. He always is. He mope around the house for a few hours every day asking about brother. I'll have to work extra hard to keep him busy.

I'm sure we'll do lots and post lots of pictures...but it will be weird. Just me and a 2.5 yr old. Weird and trying. Pray for us all on our travels and journeys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your week end I am sure it will go fine, love you much Mom K.