Sunday, January 6

Blessed

I often attend church by "myself" because of Matt's work schedule. I really have the boys with me, but because of their programs/nursery, I sit by myself. Usually I feel ackward since we've only been attending this church about 4 months and have yet to make friends or even really meet anyone.

But, today, I was touched by God. The music was picked for me. The message, just for me. Everything spoke directly to me. (And made better by the fact that Maxwell didn't have to leave the nursery, for the first time since we started going.)

I feel my spirit renewed. 2008 will be a big year of change for me. I can feel it coming. Spiritually. Physically. Mentally. Financially. Every aspect of my life, I know, will be touched by God if I can tune in and listen to what he has to say to me.

I had resolutions for 2008. But they basically can be summarized by saying that I will try my very best to listen for God's plan for my life.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

you go girl. that is all. :D