Saturday, February 5

Snow, snow and more snow...

I think I'm done with Michigan. I would rather live somewhere where they get one big dump of snow, it lasts a few days or weeks even, and then it's gone. This year, it just keeps snowing...and snowing...and snowing. I don't remember the last time I saw the grass.

To at least make the most of the snow we have, Matt and I took the boys sledding today. I know Payton has been sledding before, but to the best of my recollection, Maxwell never has been. If he has, I don't have pictures of it anyway.

So off we went. We all bundled up...two shirts, pants, two pair of socks, snow pants, boots, coats, hats, hoods, and gloves. Getting dressed took just as long as sledding! But it was worth it. The boys had a great time. Matt and I kept them busy for over an hour. And they are tired enough they'll sleep well tonight!





No comments: