Thursday, April 24

FIVE?!?!!

I can't believe it. My "baby" boy has turned five. Shocking, exciting and scarey all at the same time. It seems like I was just giving birth to him.

We have a special surprise planned for him today. We're leaving in just a few minutes to drive to Sandusky, OH to stay at Kalahari Waterpark Resort. I've been planning this for 3 months and he is just starting to make guesses about where we are going. We've arranged to take his best friend, Rose, with us. That's an added bonus. And we're leaving our littlest one with my inlaws so it can just be a special time for the "big kids".

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and update when we get back!!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

What a GREAT way to spend a birthday!!! Have a blast, Payton!!!

Lauren said...

Have a blast!!! What a great idea for his 5th bday!!! Enjoy your trip!

Gene said...

Dad and I can't believe he is 5 already also.We had fun watching Max and we are so glad you had such a good time with Max and Rose. Love Mom K.