Sunday, January 25

Happy Second Birthday, my lil' man!

Yesterday was the second anniversary of my lil' terror's birth. And to think he started out so calm and quiet. HA! None the less, I love him with all my heart and I wouldn't trade him for anything. Stop laughing...I really mean that (most of the time).

Maxwell, you are my source of laughter, my tears of joy and my heart's melting point. You are my trouble maker, my button pusher and my mischievous ball of energy. I love you more than I could ever express. Thank you, God, for blessing me and allowing me to be Maxwell's mother


7 comments:

Marissa said...

2 years. no way. that 2 years has gone SO fast. it's quite amazing, isn't it?!

happy birthday sweet mischievious maxwell. i love ya big fella! :)

Unknown said...

Happy B-DAY Max, Grandma had soooo much fun with you on your B-day. May God bless you with many more. You are the light of my life just like your brother is!!!!!! Love you Grandma K.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece, Babe. We have a marvelous time celebrating over the weekend for such a special little guy. A wonderful gift from God to two special parents and an amazing brother, Payton. Pray I'm able to spend many more b-days with you, Max as I enjoy all of you fun and game activities!
Luv ya' Ge Me

Lauren said...

Happy Happy 2nd Birthday. Wow those 2 years just went by so fast!!! HOpe you had a great day Maxwell!

P~Bear said...

A very nice post. I really enjoyed being able to participate in Max's special day. It was a fun time with family and friends even if I spent most of my time sitting in a chair.

That time spent with family is the major highlight of my existence during this stage of my life.

Matt's family has a special gift for entertaining. Their home always seems warm and inviting to others.

Is there some way we can create more things to celebrate together? How about "Un-Birthday parties", "Why Not? Gatherings", and "Just Because days" for starters?
P~bear

Jen said...

How can that little booger be 2 already? I remember holding his little newborn self and it seems like yesterday!

Happy Birthday!!!

Kim Cervone said...

Happy Birthday Sweet little Stinker!!