Tuesday, January 20

Zumba!

Although Missy is still a blue dog, life is returning to normal around here. We had a nice weekend including a date night where Matt and I saw "Defiance" which I highly recommend to those of you who are Holocaust/history/war movie fans.

Today, I had my second class of Zumba! I started this because I can't fit the Forza into my schedule anymore (darn kids and their early bedtime). Zumba is a Latin dance inspired aerobic class. It's almost constant moving, including the merengue, salsa, cha-cha and some more urban type moves. I didn't think I had much rythym, but either I'm better than I thought or my classmates are REALLY bad. Maybe it's both. ;)

If you have the chance to check out a Zumba class, I encourage it. Well...except for you, Dad. ;)

6 comments:

P~Bear said...

I will if I want to!!! :)

Unknown said...

ok! but I'm not responsible for that heart attack!!

Gene said...

The class sounds fun, how is it on the back? you know me, it may put my lower back out LOL, Ya I know (those older people) lol. Well it sounds fun. can't wait to see all of you this week end. Love Mom K

The Three Little Bears said...

lol - that might be fun while I am in my pregnant state. :)

Marissa said...

YAY! I told you you'd love it!

Shake it, shake it, shake it don't break it! :)

Kim Cervone said...

Zumba ROCKS!! I am addicted: )