Friday, December 11

Advent Calendar: Day 11

"Go to "Light" at Church"

Our church has a pretty good reputation for putting on amazing Christmas performances. Last year, I took Payton and he loved it.

This morning, when P pulled the slip out of the stocking, he was really happy. He mentioned it several times today at school (have I mentioned how much I love seeing him throughout my day?) and I could tell he was looking forward to it.

Tonight is the first performance. Tomorrow night, Matt and I are going with some friends. I'm really excited to share our church with new people. And I hope it's an amazing out reach to many people in the community.

There are still available "open seats" for all the performances. Feel free to show up for the show!

Friday 7pm
Saturday 2pm & 7pm
Sunday 7pm


No comments: