Monday, December 14

Advent Calendar: Day 14

"Watch Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer"

...and make Christmas Pizza from yesterday. At least these two went together well.

We made the pizzas, another tradition that I've worked into our advent calendar this year, and then settled in for pizza and a movie.

We use premade crust (because I'm lazy like that lately). I use green peppers for the tree part and then let the boys decorate with bacon and mini-pepperoni that looks like ornaments. They each made one and they were very good!

They liked Rudolph too!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ellisa,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Advent Calendar ideas! Love them so much that I copied them all down to remember when Anna is bigger. We have a great Advent Calendar and this is so perfect! And what I also love is your posts and your kids. What a wonderful mom you are! An inspiration to me, for sure. I'll be looking forward to the Advent days to come...!