Saturday, March 27

catching up

First, my friend who needed prayers is on another antibiotic regimine. We'll see if those work. Mom's bloodwork came back ok. Keep praying for the family please.

This week has been so hard. Just so much to get done before spring break. We're trying to clear up some bills and take care of things to start setting aside more money for vacation. And "money talk" is never fun. But it's needed and at least it's out in the open.

School has been great for me...rough for the kids. No one is ready for next week. We only have Monday-Wednesday and spring break starts. I'm sure the kids are going to be BATTY! Should be interesting.

Spring made an appearance last week and then retracted it's entry. The last few days have been chilly and cloudy. But at least I can remember what Spring felt like for a few days.

AND, I'm still making it to the gym at 5:15am five days a week!! GO ME!

No comments: