Wednesday, April 21

Dad...and stuff

Earlier this week, my dad was sent the the hospital because of some breathing trouble. He's been in the hospital a few days now and he was thinking he would go home today. Instead, he's staying longer. If you're a praying person, please pray that he's home soon and that he can return to a somewhat normal life soon.

In other news, Payton turns seven this weekend. I'm excited for a new journey in his life. I'm not sure I'm ready to have a seven year old in my house, but there's not much I can do about it. His birthday party is next week on May 1st. Matt's brother, Jason, is coming up from Georgia and bring his girlfriend, Lindsey. It will be the first time we've met her. We'll do our best to appear normal. At least for awhile.

Matt has started the South Beach diet and he's lost 15 pounds! He's looking great and I can tell he feels a lot better too. I'm really proud of him. He's doing really well and looking really good too!

I'll update with more about Payton turning seven (including pictures) this weekend. Watch for it!!

No comments: