Tuesday, April 6

Easter Weekend


The real sign of spring: Easter Weekend!! We spent most of it with my family in Berea. It was so great to see all my brothers (and their significant others) all in one place. We got some great family photos and really enjoyed our time together.






Sunday, we went to church with my parents. It's the church I grew up in, yet now, I only know about 30 of the 100 people there. It was weird. I felt like everyone was holding back. Like no one wanted to really worship, but that a lot of people were there because that's what you do on Easter Sunday. I missed my church and my church family a lot.

Later Sunday, we spent a few hours at Matt's aunt & uncle's home with about half of his family there. We had a great time catching up with all that family and just relaxing around the house.



No comments: