Saturday, August 16

Date Night!!!!!!!

Matt and I haven't had a date in a L O N G time. I think it's been almost a year since we've been out without friends or someone else along. Tonight was finally OUR night. I'm so very glad that we did it. And that we did it alone. It forced us to have time just the two of us. I even did a special hairdo for Matt. He really likes it when I straighten my hair, so I surprised him.




First, we had a GREAT dinner at Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant. Matt had never been there, but really enjoyed the experience. AND, they offer a 1/2 price military discount! GREAT deal! Here are a few pictures I took tonight. (Yes, it's my version of Matt Logelin. No, my camera's not as great as his.)





Then we went to see the new Batman movie. We really both liked it. Then we met Rachel and Bob for drinks.


Definitely the best night we've had in a really long time. I think it renewed some interest and some connection with each other that we haven't had in a long time. Definitely a much needed and VERY much appreciated night!!!

8 comments:

Lorene said...

I am glad to hear you guys had a great date night. We need one of those soon, too. I think its easy to put our husbands on the back burner when so many other things are going on with work and kids and life in general. It sucks, but its the truth.

Now....when is our date night, Ellisa? Huh? lol

Marissa said...

YAY!! Who couldn't have fun with you looking that HOT?!?!?!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful night out. It definitely sounds fun to me! :)

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful evening!

And you looked HOT!!!!!

Kim Cervone said...

Matt is a lucky man...you look hot, mama!! I'm glad you two had a great time.

Tiffany said...

Glad you had a great time babe!

Tiffany said...

Glad you had a great time babe!

Tiffany said...

Glad you had a great time babe!

Danielle said...

That's so awesome that you guys had such a great night out with each other. It's so important to have those alone times where you can reconnect and see each other in a little different light than what you usually see each other in. Oh, and you look amazing! What a hottie!