Thursday, October 16

A great honor has been bestowed on me!

I have been granted my very first blogger's award!! I couldn't be more proud.


This prestigious honor has been granted to me by my friend, Marissa. Most of you know her. Or at least know of her. You know, she's the one who lost an amazing amount of weight in less than a year. She's the one with three adorable boys and one precious lil' girl. Oh yeah! And she's got great boobies. Thank you, Marissa! If you haven't checked out her blog, you should. She has a few interesting things to say. ;)

Anyways, back to my award!! The Oops Award was created and is to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their humor and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a special honor.

Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to others. The rules for passing this honor on:

1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Oops” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.


Sooo.....Hmmmm..... Who should I grant the award to?

1. Finally Finding Me...I think
2. Green and Natural Mom Blog
3. Strollerderby
4.
5.

and I'm reserving the right to update the last two spots soon. I have several friends who blog...but need to update.

Thanks again, Marissa! *kiss*

4 comments:

Gene said...

Ellisa: Congratulations!!!!! You truly do have a gift to writing. Love Mom K.
PS: I think you should nominate Matt & Maddie's Blog.

Marissa said...

Post Secret is technically a blog. I almost listed them. I know we both love it. :)

snapdragon said...

congrats!
you do have a way with words...I enjoy your blog---keep up the great work!

hugs ☺

Jen said...

Congrats!!!!