Matt and I have decided to join a new gym. We went to two tonight with the kiddos to see what each was like. We haven't made a decision tonight, but we are definately weighing the pros and cons.
WARREN COMMUNITY REC CENTER
* great indoor pool; lazy river; kid play area; waterslides; lap lanes
* classes not included in price (additional monthly fees)
* family locker rooms
* average childwatch
* new and modern
* slightly more expensive, no joiners fee
* no pool, but we can use the pool at other local Y's (Royal Oak, Mt. Clemens) for no fees
* basic classes included in price, extra classes paid
* great childwatch
* older, built in 1981, slightly outdated
So, we have to decide. I guess we'll mull it over a few days and see what we think.
If you have any input, please say so!