Tuesday, June 24

I see it!! It's THERE!!

As you all know, I've been trying to tone my body and lose some excess weight. I'm down 14 lbs since last year this time. I have about 12 more to be done all together, but I know I'll get there. I'm not going to quit.

Now, I'm sure some of you think the title of this post is referring to the finish line. Seeing as I'm more than 1/2 way to my goal...


BUTT, it's not. No! I was just putting on my 'jamas and look in the mirror standing sideways. GUESS WHAT I SAW?!?!?!?!

The butt line! Ya know, this one:


I haven't seen that in years!! My butt had just melded with my thighs, becoming one unit (gross, I know.) But DANG! I didn't realize how much I'd missed that little crease. I'm so glad it's back.

7 comments:

Gene said...

That's awesome, I really have to get back on track, I was getting there also but since I backed off I have lost that tone :( Thanks for the motivation. Love Mom K.

P~Bear said...

I Like the new look of both your butt and your web page. I am looking forward to having time with you all.

Tiffany said...

COngrats babe!

Jen said...

Great job!! Sounds like the hard work is paying off!!

Kim Cervone said...

congratulations on your hard earned ass...I'm proud of you and your cheeks : )

Brightside said...

woohoo!!

Christine said...

You Rock!! Keep it up, you are looking great!