Friday, June 27

To the Max

After Payton was born, we were "set" with just one boy. It wasn't until he asked for a baby brother for Christmas when he was three, that we even thought about having another one. All along, I prayed for a child as easy and calm and good natured as Payton was.


I got the opposite. He was appropriately named. MAX. Everything he does, is to the Maximum. Just this morning, as he was throwing cereal on the floor and dumping milk on his head, I swore to him that he would be the death of me.


His mood swings and drama are like that of a 13 year old girl. Two hours later, this is what I captured.







I know God made him so cute and easy to laugh so that I remember that the bad is all worth the good.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I totally love that first picture and him!! I'm tellin you Max and Mia are two peas in a pod . . .

Marissa said...

i love him!!

and yes, God makes them cute on purpose. so we don't hurt them. LOL!!!

P~Bear said...

You are so kind, understand, and patient with him ... God knew that this child needed to be placed in a home with parents like you. You both continue to amaze us.

Gene said...

Yes the bad is all worth the good, take it from an expert LOL !!!!! Only 1 wk until vacation. Love ya Mom K

Lauren said...

yeah i have one of those too! what was he thinking :)

Danielle said...

I think God made Asher so cute, for precisely the same reason. Max surely is an adorable little guy. Hard to imagine by looking at those pictures that he could possibly be anything but sweet. Oh, how a picture can fool people. LOL