Friday, June 6

Last night of Forza

Last night was my last night of my much-loved Forza class at my Y. I've really enjoyed the intensity and concentration in this class and I'm sad to see it come to an end for me. The rest of the class will be meeting next week for the last class, but because of Payton's tball schedule, I can't be both places at once and Matt has to work. Tball comes first I guess.

The Y is continuing to offer the class for the summer, for an additional 5 weeks in session I, then 6 more in session II. But with our busy schedule of tball, swimming lessons, safety town and VBSs, I'm not sure I can attend either session.

I guarantee that I will be on the roster for the fall session and I intend to catch up quickly on any new moves that I may miss this summer. I'm going to do some exercises this summer to strengthen my arms and legs with moves like in my Forza class, just so in the fall I can be even better.

I never thought I'd enjoy a cardio/strength class this much. I've always enjoyed yoga classes, but this is definitely not yoga. I'm so happy I found something that pushes me harder than Id push myself and forces me to work for my goal.

Goodbye Forza. I'll miss you, but we'll see each other again.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

you WILL see each other again. :)

now i'm off to google forza. LOL

Lauren said...

There was a HUGE article in the Self Maz about Forza :) Kiddo to you for taking it! Looks VERY interesting!! I know how you feel, I won't be back at Kickboxing till the fall. I will miss it. ((hugs))