Tuesday, June 17

Weight Loss Bump

Well, it started with a few beers on Friday night at the game and it's all been downhill from there. I'm up 1.5lbs since last week. That sucks. I'm committed to losing weight and I really want to, but it seems that once I've blown it for one day, that's not enough. I blow it good. For a few days in a row. And not being at the Y for a week doesn't help.

Why do I sabotage myself? I know better. I gain weight really easy and, unfortunately, I don't lose it near as easy. It will take me 10 days or more to lose what I gained in 5 days. Ugh.

Support system....where are you?!?!

6 comments:

Gene said...

Ellisa: Don't beat yourself up so much, you are doing so good, and look GREAT !!!!! Love Mom K.

Marissa said...

word, word, WORD on that taking 1 day to gain what took 5 days to lose - its just the way it is and there's not much you can do about it. Back in the saddle, woman! There's no time frame on this AND you still need to live your life. I say have those beers when you're out & want them - that's LIVING LIFE! :) You ARE doing this, one calorie/workout/beer at a time. {{{hugs}}}

P~Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P~Bear said...

Everyone goes through it. I hope that at least you enjoyed the beer. I even broke down last night and had 2 pints with your brother Jason.

I'm not talking about how my diet is doing.

Tiffany said...

YOu are doing AMAZING! Don't beat yourself up and most importantly don't let a setback keep you from your goal!

Kim Cervone said...

We all have setbacks...get your "I hate myself for doing that" overwith and move on. You are rocking on your new lifestyle!