Tuesday, December 21

Christmas

Well, it's that time. Being in the hospital for 8 days, it's happened upon me rather fast. Luckily before the hospital stay, I had already purchased the majority of my gifts.

Our Christmas schedule is pretty straight forward this year. Tomorrow, we celebrate our own little Christmas here at home. In the afternoon, we'll travel to my in-laws for a few days to of Kobylak Family Christmas. I really enjoy the Polish traditions we share on Christmas Eve there.

After a few days with the Kobylak Family, we'll head to Cleveland to spend time with my family. We always celebrate with them on the 26th, so it's a busy week for us.

This is my favorite holiday and time of the year. I look forward to making many more memories this year. I just hope the dog behaves!



No comments: