Tuesday, December 28

Surviving Christmas

Wow.  What a wonderful and yet oh so exhausting trip for our Christmas travels this year.

We began with a few days at my in laws.  My both of my brother in laws were able to be there this year and my brand-spankin-new sister in law was able to celebrate her first Kobylak Christmas with us!  And...everyone brought their four legged children, as well as our two boys.  It was a full house!  We had a great time and I loved the moments we shared with that family.

Christmas Eve, as always, is a traditional Polish Wigilia dinner.  There were 38 of us this year, with two missing; Matt & Marie.  This is the only time everyone gets to be together and it's one of my favorite days of the year.  So awesome!

Christmas Day was travel and then the 26th was with my family.  It was pretty low key this year, which I really appreciated.  We did our beg, borrow & steal stockings again this year and I think that's our favorite part. :)

I'm now working on getting my house back in order from the time I was in the hospital and the days we were gone for the holiday.  I have five more days until life returns to "normal" and I'm just looking to save up my energy so that I can be ready to go back to work.

No comments: