Saturday, December 18

time, time, nothing but time

9:43am
Eight days.  That's a LONG time.  A really really long time.  And when you consider that nurses, doctors, procedures and medication really only take about 2 hours of each day, that leaves me with a lot of free time.  I spent a good amount of time napping.  I never gets naps in my normal life, so that was kind of nice.  the rest of the time was spent

1) finding modern knitting patterns online
2) playing Boogle Online at pogo.com
3) updating this blog
4) posting/checking on facebook and farmville
5) praying and listening for God
6) watching TV shows I'd missed this week
7) watching movies on Netflix.com
8) reading

I highly recommend a laptop if you know you are going to be in the hospital for any length of time.  I also recommend a subscription or at least a free trial with netflix.com.  I can't imagine what I would have done with all that time without my laptop. 
 

No comments: